A Social Media Analyst / Customer Success Executive (Junior / Graduate) is needed to join the global leaders in B2B & Political Influencer Marketing. This is an exciting role for those early into their career journey or recent graduates who are seeking a pathway to becoming a Customer Success Manager. Expect to build client relationships, analyse social media and support influencer engagement for the world’s biggest brands; Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Ericsson, UN, The Nature Conservancy and WWF (to name a few).
Founded in 2009 and backed by Bebo founders, our award-winning SaaS influencer marketing software platform connects brands with influencer communities and helps them to scale and structure influencer programs globally. Working across Tech, Charity/NGO, Healthcare, Education, Govt & many more sectors we focus on big picture topics like Climate Change, AI, Future of Work, Diversity & Inclusion. Due to continued success, we are now seeking a super analytical, detail oriented and client friendly candidate to become their next Social Media Analyst / Customer Success Executive.
Our client has a friendly start-up office in the heart of London Bridge, this role is currently fully remote, once restrictions change there will be a mixture of working from home and in the office. Please make sure you can commute to their London Bridge offices.
The successful Graduate / Junior Social Media Analyst / Customer Success Executive will support Customer Success Managers who manage 10-20 large accounts (£600k+ annual revenue). Whether you are participating in client calls; actioning client requests, setting up and optimising influencer platforms; identifying influencer targets and engagement opportunities; reporting on insights; measuring social media and brand performance; outreaching to influencers or communicating new features to users, it will be your superb relationship building skills that enables this pioneering company to deliver industry-leading software, e-learning & analysis.
To qualify… You could be a Graduate / Junior Social Media Analyst / Customer Success Executive / Social Media Executive / Research Executive / Marcomms Executive or similar, we don’t mind, as long as you have some professional working experience, and your CV demonstrates:
- A degree from one of the higher league universities minimum grade 2:1 essential.
- Good visible A levels on your CV.
- Good extracurricular skills.
- An internship or some work experience would be beneficial but not essential .
- Excellent analytical skills – you are confident working with data & trends, identifying insights and aligning these to client objectives;
- Superb attention to detail;
- You are skilled in Microsoft Excel, PPT & comfortable manipulating data;
- Ambition and Drive – you take initiative and relish learning on the job in a Startup environment;
- Native or fluent English with excellent communication skills.
Please make sure you are eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to offer sponsorship.
In return, the Social Media Analyst / Customer Success Executive can expect excellent career progression in a fast growth & dynamic marketplace, exposure to top-tier global clients and a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- 25 days annual holiday (+1 extra day awarded after 2 years of service).
- 2 x Wellness days off per year (Jan/Aug – the whole office closes!).
- Aviva company pension .
- Perkbox – employee perks and discount platform .
- Great company socials, recent examples Bowling, Zoo, mini Golf.
- Friday drinks & First Friday of the month finish at 4pm.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Fridays focus on Training and Development.
- Access to their premium e-learning suite to become a social superstar