Your new company
My client are a well-known multinational corporation whose diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment, and financial services. Their offices in Basingstoke are home to their Professional products and solutions; innovations for a professional market including Broadcast & Production, Digital Cinema Cameras, Professional Displays and Video Security. Due to a high workload we are seeking a Web Editor/ Digital Content Editor for a 2 month contract. This role can be based remotely or with hybrid working.
Your new role
The Digital Content Editor will be responsible for all aspects of digital content being published into the digital CMS from conception, through publication, to retrospective and review. The Digital Content Editor will be the gatekeeper for digital content, and the subject matter expert for the digital content management system.
* Ensuring quality and consistency of published digital content within the digital content management system, including tone of voice, design direction, spelling errors, and message
* Owning the publishing and editorial process from end-to-end, performing day to day content editorial and publishing duties in 13 languages across more than 200 countries
* Providing insight and feedback on designs, copy, and content management system module usage
* Being the expert 'point of contact' for the content management system
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 1 year of experience working with digital content
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with content management systems such as Wordpress
* A proven track record of delivering against SLAs (on time, within budget etc)
Your core skills will lie in uploading content in a timely and consistent manner to a web CMS; the ideal candidate will also have some first-hand experience in creative design, copywriting, ticketing workflows, or PhotoShop.
What you'll get in return
You will work on a full-time contract for 2 months, with possibility to extend to 6 months. You will have the option to work flexibly from home in a hybrid or home-working arrangement, and will receive a daily rate or circa £135 per day. This role is in-scope of IR35 and therefore will be a PAYE contract (you will have the option to utilise an Umbrella company).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.