Interim Content Designer x4 - Public Sector assignments
6 months, Inside IR35, remote working, £450 - £500pd
Content designers are responsible for creating, updating and reviewing content around the end-to-end user journey. We've had a client approach us who require four interims for the following areas:
* PHP/RR content designer
* Co-design content designer
* Business as usual content designer
* Content designer content improvement
To be considered, you must be comfortable:
* Regularly using analytics data and other evidence, such as user research, to make content decisions
* Building relationships across central government to focus on the needs of the user and to influence stakeholders
* Contributing to and use the style guides and design patterns
* Experience of explaining content decisions to non-experts in, for example, presentations or workshops.
Contact [mailto:] to discuss these assignments further.