Peabody has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. You will join us on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
About the Digital Marketing Executive role:
As a key member of the Sales and Marketing Team, the role of Digital Marketing Executive will add significant value being part of the team delivering our digital marketing strategies across various digital channels promoting the Peabody brand and products to maximise revenue for Peabody. This role will help raise the profile of Peabody’s brand to drive leads and enquiries, supporting the sales programme of 576 sale completions in 20/21 and increasing in 21/22 and beyond. Peabody has ambitions to sell 80% of our new build homes off plan across all tenures.
Responsibilities of our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Actively lead on the delivery of all Homeowner Sales Services Marketing requirements, effectively communicating and working with the homeowner sales services team (HOSS).
- Editing of digital content (including copy, pricing, floor plans, CGIs, images and brochures) on websites, property portals and other channels is current, accurate and compliant with the Consumer Code and any other relevant legislation.
- Support content creation for our sales website(s) and CMS ensuring content is engaging, relevant, topical and optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the Peabody brand is protected.
- CRM updated including updating development/property information, floor plans and imagery; ensure compatibility and consistency between CRM and CMS systems.
- Digital troubleshooting, liaising with colleagues in IT and external agencies to ensure support is provided and issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with the wider marketing team to co-ordinate and implement email marketing activity, including designing and editing emailers in HTML and CSS, broadcasting emailers, reporting on results of email campaigns and implementing improvements.
- Ensure data cleanse processes of CRM database(s) are in place and ensure active customers are retained, required data fields are populated and data segmentation is optimised.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Executives with the integration of digital systems, processes and procedures to ensure the user experience (UX) customer journey is consistent and automated.
- Update and amend artwork for various types of marketing collateral, including Peabody branded collateral to support the sales function, using Adobe Creative Suite.
Skills and experience of our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Demonstrate experience of working in a digital marketing or sales and marketing environment
- Strong attention to detail with experience writing engaging website copy, generating content and managing social media accounts
- Experience of using Umbraco or similar Content Management Systems to manage complex websites, optimise customer journeys and user experience (UX)
- Experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience using Google Analytics and other digital measurement tools to analyse and optimise website and channel performance
- Knowledge and experience of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Experience of using email marketing software
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of digital media and measuring performance
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, a keen eye for design and a strong attention to detail
Closing date: Friday 15th October, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Digital Marketing Executive, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST