Your new role
* Responsible for working with the Content Manager and Campaigns Team to schedule campaign and corporate content for all social media channels and reviews sites.
* Work with the Graphic Designer to support the creation of engaging corporate content for social media.
* Take ownership of the social media community management, delivering excellent service to all customer segments.
* Responsible for managing the live chat services
* Provide technical support for installers and end users, ensuring correct tone of voice per customer segment and brand, and optimum customer service.
* Liaise with Service to provide a seamless customer journey.
* Work with Digital Sales Team to ensure our customers are supported with the information they need.
* Ensure all posts and interactions are created and in accordance with the tone of voice and brand guidelines for each business unit.
* A comprehensive training programme will be delivered, and the successful candidate will be able to work from home.
What you'll need to succeed
* Good working knowledge of all social media channels and reviews websites.
* Experience of the heating sector will give a candidate the edge
* Creativity and vision to ensure copy and images engage and inspire our customers.
* Attention to detail in ensuring items adhere to brand guidelines and tone of voice.
* Familiarity with SalesForce and social media management tools such as Social Studio.
What you'll get in return
* Subsidised private healthcare.
* Free on-site parking.
* Subsidised restaurant.
* Extensive training for all employees.
* International development programmes.
* Generous pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.