*HYBRID WORKING* Marketing Manager required for market-leading business in Poole.
Your new company
This local business, who are market leaders in their space, and have a product that is well known and well regarded in their industry looking for a Marketing Manager to lead their growing and talented team. With a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, alongside the opportunity to work in an industry that is genuinely fun and enjoyable make this a great role for any strong and ambitious Marketing Manager.
Your new role
Leading a highly skilled Marketing team, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Work with the Head of Marketing to help develop a cohesive global marketing strategy and marketing plan in line with the business' objectives
* Own all new product launches
* Responsible for continuously analysing industry trends and internal consumer data in order to recommend and deliver strategic and tactical shifts
* Work with our digital, PR & Comms, sales and events teams to run both online and offline marketing activities, executing engaging campaigns around new product launches, quarterly campaigns, athlete/team sponsorships etc
* Define KPIs and corresponding metrics to facilitate performance reporting on an agreed basis to relevant stakeholders
* Help build and develop strategic partnerships with organizations to maximize messaging power
* Maximising ROI on sponsorship portfolio
* Build and manage an ambassador/influencer programme
What you'll need to succeed
My client are looking for an experienced leader, who can contribute to Marketing strategy and the continuous improvement of all marketing activities.
* Proven experience of developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns and ability to craft compelling consumer facing stories
* Evidence of building strong relationships and positive impacts of people
* Strong influencer skills and capable of creating clear and compelling proposals and analysis that ensures buy in and clarity of purpose at all levels of the organisation
* People power - strong leadership skills
* Ability to challenge the status quo and push for what you believe in
* Proven ability to work independently at pace in a high pressure, fast growth environment
* Proven budget management
* Willingness to travel in Europe and on occasion further a field
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary
* 33 days holiday
* Excellent social events
* Discount on brand products
* Great training and development opportunities
* On-site fitness classes
* Many other great benefits
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.