Your new company
We are Sony Pro. We are a small, dynamic Channel and Marketing Communication team as part of a European organization looking after channel partners and end users in various vertical markets like Corporate and Education. We are developing state-of-the-art products and solutions across the AV Market, which include Bravia B2B, Workplace Management Solutions, Business and Home Cinema projectors, videowalls, and SRG cameras. Due to maternity, we are recruiting for a 12 month contract within this team.
Your new role
The Channel Marketing Manager role is an exciting opportunity for you to design and implement the marketing strategy and plan for Sony's Corporate & Education business in the North region in the channel and in key vertical end user segments like Corporate and Education. If you are our successful candidate you will be working closely with the Sony Sales team in front of channel partners, end users, key influencers and the market place to achieve the business objectives including net sales and profit budgets and liaise with other stakeholders in the company to further promote Sony's product and solution offering into the market.
What you will do from day to day
* You will be part of an international team with stakeholders locally and across Europe
* You will be mainly working with existing channel partners and some key end users to drive our product and solution portfolio developing the regional marketing plans and supporting the Sales team in delivering our financial targets
* You will plan and execute physical and digital events and campaigns to drive lead generation and channel engagement from our partners.
* You oversee the A&P and MDF marketing budgets, the local demo inventory and the forecasting for the part of our business which is driven with our distribution partners
* You will cooperate with our European team and agency resources to plan and implement our PR strategy
* Work with our tailored CRM system (Salesforce) to manage customer data, opportunities and campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a dynamic new team member with a can-do attitude and a drive to deliver results to join our fantastic B2B Marketing team. Someone who can work with our Channel Account Managers and customers to deliver tangible results for our growing markets.
Competences we are looking for
* Relevant University degree or equivalent
* Fluent verbal and written language skills in English (and ideally a second European language)
* Channel marketing/marketing communications experience in the B2B high tech Industry
* Experience in working in pan European Team
* Strong relationship building skills for internal and external stakeholders
* Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary equivalent of £38000 - £42000 (up to £45000 for the right candidate) with 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and flexible, hybrid working (with a balance of home-working as well as time in the Weybridge Offices in Surrey).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.