Your new role
Plan and deliver campaigns or work on projects which will primarily contribute to generating unrestricted income, to achieve more for vulnerable children in the UK. A key enabler to pivoting resources towards supporting a better join up in our audience funnels to increase support from new & existing supporters.
* Lead on specific areas of multichannel income generating & supporter retention activity as per the wider National Fundraising Operational Plan, to include strategies to attract new supporters, to optimise existing products, to improve participation rates and increase life-time value.
* Lead the development of new fundraising product(s) or income generating opportunities and see through Innovation process to market, to generate support from identified mass fundraising audiences.
* Increase and diversify revenues streams and deliver greater value from existing revenue streams, and in collaboration with FCP colleagues to identify new unrestricted income streams & opportunities to grow brand awareness and solving pain points in our supporter journeys
* Contribute to the development and implementation of supporter journeys for all new supporters/prospects acquired via digital & offline channels in line with our CRM strategy & supporter journey framework
* Lead the Project Management & creative development of campaigns and other marketing materials. Overseeing creative development through internal and external creative agencies.
* Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making working collaboratively with others to achieve this
What you'll need to succeed
* Must have relevant fundraising & substantial direct marketing experience and can demonstrate has been applied to drive revenues in a complex organisation working with many stakeholders
* Must have substantial experience - with proven success of creating and delivering effective fundraising campaigns across a number of products and propositions
* To have excellent project management experience
* To be enthusiastic about collaborative working, utilising soft people skills to enable the wider team to achieve their fundraising goals.
What you'll get in return
* 29 days holiday + national holidays
* The opportunity to integrate yourself into a charity dedicated to a vision where every child and young person in the country has a safe and happy childhood.
* To experience the rewards of witnessing the positive outcomes of your work on a day to day basis within the charities wider projects.
* Pensions scheme
* Maternity leave
* Discounts at a range of retailers
* Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.