Your new role
Content creator is needed to join our Communications team who are responsible for communicating and engaging staff and volunteers, patients and the public. We use a broad spectrum of visual, audio and written content across a range of publishing platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
* To source and create engaging written and multimedia content for the Service's various digital channels to help the communications team reach its objectives.
* The post-holder will have demonstrable experience in storytelling via video and creative imagery - with the confidence to interview and film staff, volunteers and the public/patients.
* The role will include planning/arranging and carrying out filming and then editing the content for different channels. The post holder will have experience and confidence in using standard camera equipment (for photography and videography), recording equipment and editing software.
* The post-holder will also have experience producing written content - such as news articles - and be able to adapt their content for the audience: such as for the public and for internal stakeholders such as staff.
* To support with the delivery of social media content in the absence of the Digital Content and Communications Manager
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working options available.
* Opportunity for career progression
* You'll be helping people who need us the most.
* Centrally located office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.