* Experience in full design process (prototyping, wireframing, design, UI, UX and build)
* Expertise in using modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks and CSS pre-processors
* Building responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
* Delivering large customer features and front-end solutions in complex or ambiguous problem areas
* Ability to design efficient and reusable solutions to solve complex web application's problems
* Experience with Sitecore
* Experience in building for content editors
Our client are recruiting for an in-house 'Front End Designer'. In this position you will help design and implement end-to-end solutions as part of the UK Digital Marketing team. The job will include reviewing business requirements, performing system analysis, creating and documenting high level designs, identifying test and implementation strategy, creating prototypes, operation support, and working with external agencies on group development projects.
Using your communications skills, you will work with the business and wider marketing team to identify and deliver scalable solutions across multiple brand websites. You will collaborate with external agencies, internal stakeholders and wider business groups to drive the delivery of digital solutions. As a member of the digital marketing team, you will provide guidance and support for other functions. The 'Front End Developer' reports to the Digital Marketing Manager. Responsibilities
* Work with numerous stakeholders from across the business to design and implement new features, functionality, interfaces as a key member of a cross functional team.
* Accountable for the development and support of new and existing solutions to best practice and industry standards
* Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools (Figma & Adobe XD)
* Accountable to prepare or support with designing and documenting technical solutions for functional and non-functional requirements.
* Collaborating with technical architects and peers to identify and agree the technical standards, frameworks, tooling and patterns for the enterprise solution adhering to industry standards and best practice.
* Build efficient, simple to use and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
* Collaborate with Product Owners, UX designers, Product Managers, and wider development teams to deliver compelling user-facing products
* Working on capability that supports a multi-variant testing programme to help the business improve customer experience and hit targets