Are you commercially astute, a creative thinker and driven by consumer curiosity?
Scholastic is the world’s largest publisher and distributor of children’s books. In the UK, we are home to award-winning and bestselling authors and illustrators such as Julia Donaldson, Axel Scheffler, Liz Pichon and Philip Pullman, as well as brands including The Hunger Games, Horrible Histories and The Wonky Donkey.
We’re about creating joy for kids through reading for pleasure as well as supporting parents and teachers to build readers of the future and we have an opening for an exceptional marketer to come and help us do just that.
- Developing creative ideas, concepts and briefs for our books and resources.
- Working with the wider marketing team to deliver engaging commercial campaigns that maximise the use of both social and our unique schools channels.
- Collaboratively creating written, video and graphic content that is well developed, tonally en pointe and consistent across all channels.
- Balancing multiple priorities simultaneously to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Identifying and managing influencer and creative talent to bring creative concepts to life.
- Working closely with the PR and sales teams to ensure that plans align with launches and campaigns.
This role requires an ability to thrive under pressure and the resilience to deal with juggling with multiple projects at any one time. We’re looking for someone with a creative eye who is also commercially savvy with good planning and analysis skills. Experience developing and managing social content and working with influencers would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 43.21.
We are an inclusive organisation and recognise the need for change and a more equal society. We welcome applications from any background and characteristic.