Direct Marketing Coordinator - £25-35k - 12 Month FTC - Hybrid Working + benefits!
We are looking for a Direct Marketing Coordinator to join one of the UKs biggest insurance businesses.
This person will be responsible for supporting the Customer Communications Manager with the coordination of everything direct marketing e.g. development and delivery of strategy, planning and targeting key segments in line with business objectives, detailed analysis to deliver KPI reporting , collecting data from across the business to use in direct marketing campaigns and liaising with key stakeholders (internal and external).
What you'll need to succeed?
* 1+ years' experience within a direct marketing role
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills to liaise with multiple stakeholders across the business
* Experience managing the end-to-end delivery of direct marketing campaigns
* Desirable - Experience of working in highly compliant or regulated industry
What you'll get in return
* Up to £35k salary depend on experience
* Opportunity for extension / permanent opportunities post contract
* Up-to 10% annual bonus
* Pension scheme with up to 12% company contribution
* 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
* Additional holiday purchase scheme … and much more!
Please get in touch via the details below for further details. If you think that your skill set matches and you want to take on your next career challenge, then look no further!