Customer Insight Analyst/Executive (Yorkshire Water)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Location: Leeds with home working currently due to Covid 19
Purpose of the role
Using the latest qualitative and quantitative market research techniques, the jobholder will provide robust insights and key customer and stakeholder support for the development and delivery of Yorkshire Water's business plan.
Some of the key responsibilities you will have will include but are not limited to:
* Accountable for ensuring that the latest research and analysis techniques are employed to understand and establish the customer view.
* Accountable for reflecting customer and stakeholder insights in a timely and consistent manner to key individuals and teams within Yorkshire Water
* Responsible for the ongoing management and development of Yorkshire Water's Online Community, ensuring its membership is representative of the population of Yorkshire.
* Responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of key customer and market research activity to support the development and delivery of Yorkshire Water's business plan, including, brand strategy and customer service strategy
* Responsible for the collation and dissemination of key company reporting
* Providing support for the development, implementation, and delivery of the company strategies, ensuring any insights are robust and supported by the views of our customers and key stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills Required
* Experience of supporting and embedding change, able to influence and drive the right culture and behaviours
* The capability, energy and tenacity to deliver sustainable performance against challenging business targets
* Experienced in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques, including statistical analysis
* Able to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships
* Able to challenge in a constructive manner, give, receive, and act on feedback
* Able to manage conflicting priorities and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
* Proven ability to support projects throughout the entire research cycle
* Experience of driving sustainable performance against challenging business targets
* A good quality degree and/or professional qualification in a relevant subject, such as research, economics, statistics, or marketing
* Able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the water industry and the regulated environment
* Some experience of strategic thinking, and the ability to articulate clear strategic direction
* Previous experience in a strategic role in a commercially orientated and / or regulated environment
* Numerate, with some customer analytics knowledge / experience
* Experience of project management
What's in it for you?
Flexible working with a hybrid working pattern, this opportunity also offers 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays. Looking for highly talented people who can demonstrate an affinity to Yorkshire Water's values to help achieve the vision of 'taking responsibility for the water environment for good'. In return, the working environment lively and diverse in which people can build a long and varied career through our excellent progression opportunities, rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.