A Product Led Growth Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager is needed to join the world's best global sales intelligence platform. Working from Boston / London or remotely (you choose), expect to help spearhead the development of new self-serve products for a large B2B audience.
With over 1000 clients across Europe and America, 200 employees in six countries and a recent selection to be a part of the Future Fifty 10.0 programme, our client is truly leading way in sales intelligence. They are renowned for providing salespeople, growth marketers, RevOps professionals and Go-To-Market leaders with complete, intelligent, actionable, compliant data to find and deliver new revenue, faster. Due to an exciting period of ongoing growth, they are now seeking a Product Led Growth Marketing Manager, to join a newly formed, cross-functional PLG team where you will work on the planning and execution of a product-led strategy.
.Operating from a user-first mindset the PLG Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for seeking to identify MVPs, driving optimisation through experiments, and increasing user adoption. Whether you are utilising your in-depth knowledge of key digital channels, specifically Facebook and LinkedIn Adverts; diving in to qualitative and quantitative data to identify user actions and engagement rates; building acquisition campaigns or tracking metrics to spot opportunities, it will be your ability to uncover key trends and insights that delivers outstanding results.
To qualify… You could be a PLG Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager / Product Led Growth Marketing Manager / Product Growth Marketing Manager / Growth Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A proven Product Led Growth track record.
- Experience growing a self-serve product.
- In depth knowledge of B2B marketing and key digital channels - FB Ads, LI Ads etc.
- An aptitude for reporting, analysing numbers and uncovering key trends and insights.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly organised with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- You are adaptable to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude.
This is a unique opportunity for a PLG Marketing Manager / Performance Marketing Manager to join a progressive, forward-thinking company who are at the top of their game.