Your new company
Working as part of a dynamic and forward looking marketing and communications team, this role will provide the opportunity to develop, implement and measure the success of multi-channel marketing campaigns for a range of services at this growing company. These services include consultancy services delivered in the UK and internationally, surveys and membership benefits.
Your new role
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the multichannel marketing plan to drive awareness and business growth. This role involves the full range of the marketing mix - both online and offline.
The primary responsibilities are:
* To forward-plan and implement the marketing plan and campaigns
* Running of the company Social Media and website
* To lead complex data segmentation across a rich customer base ensuring the success of the company's marketing and communications campaigns in support of customer engagement, lead generation and online booking
* To produce high quality resources, research, reports, toolkits and other content, ensuring the language is appropriate for a wide range of audiences and that all publications are accessible and without errors.
* To be first line of contact for general enquires.
* To compile marketing evaluation reports, including analysis and identifying data trends.
What you'll need to have:
* Experience of working with CRM systems including aspects of data gathering and migration, input and monitoring
* Experience of working with data for audience segmentation
* Experience of updating websites and using content management systems
* Knowledge of SEO and PPC
* Experience of social media
* Excellent computer skills, including use of MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What you'll get in return
This role offers a market leading benefits package. Flexible working hours, hybrid working pattern with only two days in the office required each week, 31 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, and a whopping pension contribution of 21%. This really is a sensational benefits package and reflects on how this company invests in its staff!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.