Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading global FTSE 250 consultancy firm who operate globally and have a London marketing team of 50+. A diverse forward thinking firm that promotes individuality in all aspects of the workplace.
Your new role
In your new role as a production Manager, you will be responsible for dealing with a variety of stakeholders to deliver according to the UK & I marketing plans. The position will be integral to delivering a new multi-media and digitised content programme focusing on interactive content reports, LIVE/video, podcasts and animation, expansion of amplification activities which includes increase investment in paid media channels, and a growing number of new customer-oriented products such as learning, benefits and other gamification products.
This role is primarily focused on project management, stakeholder and supply management and technical design production management to support the marketing department and design workflows and programmes.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within a similar digital production project managing role (4+ years)
* Strong understanding of design best practice and working in a corporate environment
* Excellent understanding of digital design creation across multiple marketing channels
* Experience working with multiple creative formats including video and animation
* Proven experience of resource planning in a creative agency, or in-house marketing team
* Experience of project management with the ability to matrix manage stakeholders through collaboration Disciplined approach to project management, including experience working with project management tools, such as Monday.com
* A good understanding of the principles of B2B and B2C marketing content disciplines and experience of delivering business impact through innovative marketing solutions
* Experience of working in a fast-paced business environment
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary up to £50,000 (dependent on experience), and a competitive benefits package (including a bonus). You will also get the opportunity to work with a global established team that are leaders in their markets and have a real impact on both B2B/B2C audiences. The firm will also pay & support with training & development courses to upskill you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.