Director of International Marketing for a Global Technology Company within the Hospitality Industry!
Your new company
Hays Marketing is working exclusively with a global tech company within the hospitality industry who are looking for a Director of International Marketing to lead the company's international company. As a company that has originated in the US, the company's services are available through the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations across the globe. As this company is growing, especially with the way that the hospitality industry is developing, this role has a much-needed urgency but is also looking for a seasoned marketing leader to inspire their international team across a fast moving tech company for international growth efforts.
Your new role
You will be coming in as the Director of International Marketing to lead the company's international growth effort. You will be a seasoned leader to encourage and quickly build trust and rapport within your teams to ensure that you will drive the international marketing strategy across the EMEA and APAC. As the Director of International Marketing, you will be heading up the marketing function for both the EMEA and APAC and will lead and inspire your marketing teams to encourage growth and progression in all regions. Some of your responsibilities would be as follows:
* Partner closely with the VP of Marketing and leads team, to set the strategy for B2C and B2B growth to execute offline and digital marketing and creative brand-building initiatives
* Closely collaborate with strategic partnerships and across marketing functions, to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective and efficient programs across our markets
* Develop and manage marketing program budgets; measure and optimise marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver high return on investment
* Use a data-driven approach to set goals based on past performance and future ambitions and trends
* Lead and inspire the international marketing team to execute high-impact B2C and B2B marketing campaigns. Track record of working across multiple international markets and time zones
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the following experience:
* At least 10 years' experience in a similar marketing director position, particularly with a focus in digital marketing
* You must have come from a tech background/company
* You must have been able to show how you have brought services and/or products to both B2B and B2C audiences across multiple geographies
* You must be able to demonstrate how you have grown a brand's marketing on a global scales
* Experience in leading wider marketing teams is essential
* A strong strategic background and how you have implemented throughout a marketing network is essential
* A passion for the restaurant business and hospitality industry is required
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* A base salary between £95k - £120k
* Equity opportunity in the company
* Flexible working options available
* Generous holiday allowance
* + much more additional benefits!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.