A Marketing Communications Manager / Communication Manager is needed to join a world class SaaS platform in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your marketing and comms skills whilst building a new brand and learning how the Financial Services industry is addressing the most complex business challenges.
This role is a mixture of being in the office in the City of London and working remotely.
In just 18 months, this exciting start-up has the UK regulator and the world’s largest payments provider as early customers. They work with clients to enable digital and business transformation, FinTech evaluations, business and product strategy and help build digital ecosystems. They are now seeking a talented Marketing Communications Manager / Communications Manager to join a team of high performing innovation practitioners and technical specialists to help them in their mission to accelerate growth and create a two-sided platform that becomes the go-to innovation destination for the Financial Services Industry.
The Marketing Communications Manager / Communications Manager will deliver communications campaigns that increase brand awareness and recognition. Whether you are creating punchy, industry-standard press releases; developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline; creating articles, blogs, newsletters, and social posts; achieving high attendance events (commercial breakfasts / external hackathons); maximising opportunities for positive PR or monitoring results, it will be your excellent communication skills that drives engagement and success.
To qualify...You should be a Marketing Communications Manager / Communications Manager / Marketing Manager / Marcomms Manager / Marketing Specialist / Marketing Strategist / Communications & Campaigns Specialist or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing Communications / Marcomms role - ideally within Tech / Finance.
- Experience implementing successful marketing & brand awareness strategies.
- Writing experience building brands for B2B companies.
- Experience implementing tools to make marketing more efficient eg. Hubspot.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media;
- You are an excellent team player, self-starter and able work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Superb attention to detail whilst maintaining focus on the bigger picture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a critical Marketing Communications Manager / Communications Manager in an exciting new company. In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, excellent flexible working, a friendly team who are passionate about making a difference in the financial services sector, plus much more.