Exciting Senior Marketing Manager Opportunity for a Sustainable Consumer Goods Company!
Your new company
Hays Marketing is working exclusively with a fast moving sustainable living company which changes the way people heat up their home, based in London. The company has been developing themselves as a brand and services and offers a full range of energy efficient climate solutions and smart controls across the world. As we are approaching the winter months, the company is at their busiest and looking for an outstanding individual to grow their brand even further, to ensure the company is the brand of choice when it comes to climate management.
Your new role
You will be coming in as the senior marketing manager who will be responsible for driving the way the target audience perceive the brand, using different tools and techniques to generate interest in our products and services, to build on the brand's authority throughout the world, and acquire new customers across all target audiences into the funnel. As the senior marketing manager, you will be heading up the marketing function, ensuring that all professionals within the marketing are driving to increase consumer engagement by being constantly aware of upcoming product developments and setting out the most effective plans possible to bring them to market, making as big an impact as possible.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the following experience:
* At least 5 years marketing experience in a senior marketing position role
* A full marketing mix
* You must be able to demonstrate how you increased customer engagement
* Experience in managing marketing teams, along with experience coordinating marketing activity you have been accountable for in the past.
* Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Planner, Sharepoint etc.)
* Data driven direct marketing experience
* Experience in Marketing automation is beneficial but not essential
* Knowledge of CRM systems is beneficial but not essential
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* A competitive base salary between £50k - £65k, dependent on experience
* Generous holiday allowance
* Attractive benefits package including, pension etc.
* Flexible working option, hybrid model of working
* Lots of opportunities for career development and progression
* Opportunity to work for a fast growing, sustainable company!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.