Exciting Trade Marketing Executive Opportunity Available for a Luxury Retail Company
Your new company
Hays is proud to be working exclusively with a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of designer eyewear and sunglasses in the luxury and premium segment. The company has a strong brand portfolio that includes Bulgari, Chanel, Dolce&Gabbana, Prada, Tiffany, Polo Ralph Lauren and Versace. The company is both segmented into main division, wholesale and retail. The wholesale distribution network covers 130 countries across all five continents and we are the leading player in major retail markets. The company is looking for an outstanding professional to join their wholesale division to grow their commercial division even further.
Your new role
You will be coming into the business as the trade marketing executive who will develop, manage and execute the brand strategy across the company's exciting portfolio. The role provides wide exposure across the business, as you work closely with the brand, commercial, training, instore specialists and business analysist teams to deliver campaigns that increase awareness and drive sell out.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the following:
* At least 2-3 years trade marketing experience in a previous role is essential
* Experience in fashion and/or optic experience would be beneficial but not essential
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel (this is essential)
* Must be able to demonstrate highly organised and able to manager numerous projects simultaneously within a fast paced environment
* Good numerical and analytical skills with an ROI focus on projects that you have worked on
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary of £26k - £28k, dependent on experience
* An additional 10% discretionary bonus dependent on company performance
* Generous holiday allowance
* Generous benefits package, including, 9% pension, free eye test and frames, gym membership
* Opportunity to work for a global luxury retail company
* Lots of opportunities to further develop your career
* + much more!!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
discussion on your career.