Exciting Marketing Coordinator Opportunity for a Homeware Company
Your new company
Hays is working exclusively with an exciting homeware company who is looking to grow their marketing team as the company is undergoing a re brand. Not only does this company have their own online platform but their products are also sold in the like of House of Fraser. The company is looking for an outstanding individual to join their exciting team as part of their exciting journey.
Your new role
You will be coming into the company as the marketing coordinator, supporting the senior marketing manager and the wider marketing team across a broad range of projects to help develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns. This is whilst playing an important role in ensuring the coordination and smooth running of a fast paces marketing department. Some of your responsibilities would be as follows:
* Support Marketing and Graphic Design colleagues in successfully delivering all in-house marketing activity, which will be everything from promotions to seasonal campaigns to product launches - providing a detailed brief for each task and project, working closely with the copywriter and designers on bringing all content ideas to life and driving production through to completion
* Liaise with various stakeholder teams from e-commerce, buying & merchandising, retail operations and trade, as well as external media and PR agencies, to ensure new product launches and seasonal campaigns are delivered to the highest standard and on time, whilst maintaining and fostering strong working relationships and best in class practises
* Support with coordination, logistics and execution of all marketing photo shoots, virtual and showroom events
* Provide front-line assistance for the Marketing team - responding to internal, showroom and PR enquiries
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have the following:
* At least 1 year's marketing experience in planning and deploying multi-platform campaigns
* Experience in digital marketing would be highly desired but not essential
* Coming from a retail background is essential
* You must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* You must be able to demonstrate excellent copywriting skills and detailed-orientated, with immaculate grammar and spelling
* Must demonstrate an interest in home furnishing and interior design
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary of £25k
* Generous holiday allowance
* Attractive benefits package (including pension etc)
* Lots of opportunities to develop your career
* + much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.