Exciting Senior Marketing Communications Manager for a Global Retailer
Your new company
Hays Marketing is working exclusively and in partnership with a global sports retailer based in London, who are looking to grow their marketing function as the company is growing at an exponential rate. As a leading retailer within their field, they are expanding their marketing team and looking for an outstanding individual to assist them on their global growth.
Your new role
The company is on an exciting transformation journey to get the company to one brand and look and a customer led integrated MarComms strategy and plan. You as the senior marketing communications manager will assist the company with this transformation piece. The immediate need will be to finalise the strategy and plan for 2022 and beyond - this will be included establishing team objectives, setting agency roster and resource needs as well as budget split. Also, as the senior marketing communications manager, you will be responsible for the planning, executive and evaluation for marketing campaigns with activities across Advertising, Social, PR, Partnerships, Events and CRM.
What you'll need to succeed
Mandatory experiences are follows:
* Previous experience in transforming a brand
* Social/video-based storytelling experience
* TV and full integrated campaigns
* Experience with working with agencies
* Experience in looking and reviewing customer insights and brand metrics to make strategic decisions to turn into action
* Budget setting and campaign reporting
* Experience in both online and offline channels for campaigns
* Digital marketing - with a focus on social
* Creative eye - able to inspire with what good looks like
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary of £55k - £65k (dependant on experience)
* Generous holiday allowance
* Attractive benefits package, including pension, bonus etc.
* A lot of career progression opportunities
* Being part of an exciting, global retailer that is growing!
* + much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.