Digital Marketing Manager, Lead Account managers to deliver digital campaigns to global businesses - strategic
Your new company
You will be working within a leading E-learning company that has established fantastic relationships/partnerships with global businesses. They are innovative, creative and committed to diversity and inclusion. This company has a large service offering and given the current market, is perfectly placed within the businesses/organisations of today.
Your new role
Your role is a brand new position that will be extremely valued with great opportunity to deliver fantastic results.
The concept is simple, you will lead on all digital marketing managing/leading 4 account managers who each have a volume of global clients that the company delivers services to. The main point to highlight is that, these companies are large with many areas of the business unaware of services/e-learning being provided in other areas of the business... warm leads, but we need your vision and strategy to role out campaigns to expand on the reach and service usage across the business.... using email marketing, social media, relationship building and strong communication skills between yourself and the assistant who will deliver your vision.
Two steps from the MD, you will report directly in to a member of the senior leadership team who is recruiting this new position.
Working schedule: ideally 3 days in the Nottingham office and 2 from home.
Opportunity to gain a bonus with pre-agreed targets based on performance.
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven experience servicing account based marketing is crucial
* Must be able to show where you have generated leads through your strategy using digital marketing to generate leads
* 5+ years experience
* You will have a team delivering your strategy, ideal experience will have examples of working at a strategic level creating digital strategy with team members delivering the work.
* Ideal background: Marketing for company IT/Tech/Digital company that works on app development/new media as understanding the language of the space would be useful (with a marketing hat on, not pure IT)
What you'll get in return
* Bonus based on performance agreed at offer stage
* Free Parking
* Annual Leave
* Flexible working home/office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now to talk through. (the sooner the better)
This is an excellent opportunity for networking, working on a global strategic scale and they'd like to arrange interviews with stand out candidates swiftly.
Negotiation on salary depending on experience in line with their requirements.