Exciting Paid Social Manager for a Global Retailer
Your new company
Hays Marketing is working exclusively and in partnership with a global sports retailer based in London, who are looking to grow their marketing function as the company is growing at an exponential rate.
Your new role
You will be coming into the team as the paid social manager, you will be responsible for managing all paid social initiatives across the UK market to drive incremental growth, brand recognition and gain market share. You will help to guide the strategy & implementation of campaigns to build our brand while also working closely with the Head of Performance Marketing and other marketing channels.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the following:
* At least 2 years' experience in a paid social centric role
* You must also come from a retail background or at least working with retail clients in an agency background
* Extensive experience in Facebook and Instagram. TikTok experience would be a bonus
* Comprehensive knowledge in Facebook ads
* Strong in statistical analysis and digital analytics to monitor and optimise campaign performance
* You must also have a wider digital marketing experience
* You must also have a proven history of managing and growing the paid social channels
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary between £30k - £40k
* Up to 10% bonus structure
* Generous holiday allowance
* Flexible working structure ie. Hybrid
* Attractive benefits package, including, pension etc.
* + much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.