Exciting new Senior Communications Manager for leading finance company.
About your new company
Our client is a private company which offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. The Communication's team mission is to be the lifeblood of the business culture, to reflect the essence of what makes this organisation a fantastic and successful company. Operating in over 25 locations world-wide, this organisation is looking for a Senior Communications Manager to be based in the London office.
About your new role and responsibilities
* Your focus will be on both internal and external communications for the Corporate functions
* You will plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications, including email announcements, and regular newsletters.
* Actively utilise the company's digital communications channels: Poppulo and Yammer
* Manage a programme of events including hosting webinars, webchats and other activities.
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders and provide counsel on delivering messages for maximum impact and exposure.
* Keep abreast of industry best practice and highlight any relevant opportunities to management/stakeholders.
* Work with the broader team to develop story ideas, campaigns and provide PR support to the Office of the CEO.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Previous Communications experience, preferably in financial services.
* Excellent writing and analytical skills with superior attention to detail.
* Ability to present complex financial and regulatory information as simple and engaging content.
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
* Experience of communication tools such as SharePoint, Templafy and Poppulo would be desirable.
What you'll get in return:
* A competitive salary of up to £65k dependent on previous experience
* A small and close team with a supportive working environment
* A hybrid working model with the flexibility to be in the office as well as remote
* Other employee benefits such as a generous holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now.