* The marketing team brings the centres iconic brand to life with engaging campaigns that connect audiences with our vision of arts without boundaries.
* Leading the marketing strategy for their world-class arts and learning programme and collaborate closely with commercial teams.
* Responsible for developing audiences, for generating revenue, and for building their reputation nationally and internationally.
How this will be achieved
* Through a mix of audience insight, brand development, customer relationship management, digital innovation and bold, intelligent campaign activity
Purpose of Post
* Provide general and wide-ranging assistance to the Marketing Manager (Destination & Commercial) in the planning and delivery of all marketing activity to support the development of the centre as a destination and in support of the commercial objectives.
* Brand and messaging- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring all communications created within your area of responsibility adhere to the guidelines and policy.
* Campaign Planning and delivery- Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions. - Research and maintain awareness of activity in other arts venues
* Retail- Act as a first line of contact for retail stakeholders internally. - Generate copy and images for the online store, assisting the generation of original imagery where appropriate.
* Commercial Events- Act as a first line of contact for commercial stakeholders internally. - Assist the Commercial events team in the production of marketing materials to support their sales activity that fully support the brand.
What you need
* A genuine interest in arts marketing and audience development
* Planning and organisational skills including the ability to manage time, competing priorities and resources, a busy workload and urgent tasks in a structured way.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated, inquisitive and able to act on own initiative
* Confidence in dealing with several internal and external stakeholders
* Demonstrable interest in the arts
* Understanding of digital marketing and social networking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.