Role: Social Media & Content Manger
Salary: up to 40K
We are recruiting a Social Media and Content Manager for a growing and innovative real estate and accommodation organisation in the UK. The successful application will understand the importance of capturing the brand values, vision, and mission, and be responsible for the planning, development and execution of a dynamic content marketing and social media strategy.
If you are experienced in social media and content creation, have strong copywriting skills and have a strong creative mind with an aptitude for forward thinking, please apply today without fail.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
* Building a social media strategy
* Creating engaging profiles with strong storytelling campaigns
* Collaborate and nurture relationships with any potential agencies around social media and content creation
* Collaborate with other leaders in marketing, PR and Branding teams to ensure a smooth delivery
* Take the lead for all creative, written, designed, social media content and sound content including but not limited to, social media, blog, video, podcast, event and web copy and design.
* Support the teams of PR and SEO projects
* Supervise brand consistency and messaging across all outputs
* Be knowledgeable and in the know about the latest trends in content and social media marketing
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.