Senior Content Specialist - £38,000 + bonus - Professional Services - London (Hybrid working)
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading global FTSE 250 Professional Services firm who operate globally and have a London marketing team of 70. A diverse forward thinking firm that promotes individuality in all aspects of the workplace. Your new role In your new role as a Senior Content Writer you will be responsible for the development of campaign messaging, copywriting and the planning and development of content and collateral, which is timely, relevant and engaging. This includes writing for specific mediums including print, web, email and social as well as different target audiences. It will also support the production of other formats for content, including podcasts, videos and infographics. It is a busy role, dealing with a variety of stakeholders to deliver according to the marketing plans across the global firm. The primary focus is on driving creativity across the content produced by the organisation. It will include creative copywriting, project management and the production of material, including emails, brochures, surveys, reports and blogs to drive acquisition, awareness and engagement with current and prospective customers.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of writing a wide range of content including long-form editorial (whitepapers, thought leadership), brand copy (website, blogs) to short-form social content, with an ability to produce copy to varied tones of voice and for specific objectives and goals. (5 years+)
* Experience writing for either professional services/ Financial Services/ property and insurance organisations (essential)
* A good understanding of the principles of B2B and B2C marketing content disciplines
* Experience of project management with the ability to matrix manage stakeholders through collaboration
* Copywriting, copy editing and proofing - able to write effective and engaging copy encompassing analysis of survey data, business insight and wider industry research. Also able to proof copy to ensure consistency, with excellent attention to detail
What you'll get in return In return
You will receive an annual salary up to £38,000(dependent on experience), and a competitive benefits package (including a bonus) You will also get the opportunity to work with a global established team that are leaders in their markets and have a real impact on both B2B/B2C audiences.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.