Professional Services - £40,000 + Bonus - Graphic Designer - London (Hybrid working)
Your new company
A leading global professional recruiting group who are experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled individuals across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract riles and temporary assignments. The business has circa 10,800 employees in 256 offices in 33 countries and is the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe, Latin America and Asia. They are a diverse forward thinking firm that promotes individuality in all aspects of the workplace.
Your new role
You will be working on a full breadth of creative projects from brief to execution, across a global business, with a key focus on digital output including, animation and video. You will manage business expectations and work effectively with the global brand and marketing teams to ensure the briefs are completed effectively and delivered to tight timelines. You will also work in close collaboration with your creative and design colleagues from across the globe to ensure consistency of creative. You will also act as the key brand ambassador throughout to develop the brand's communication both internally and externally ensuring output aligns to brand and Tov guidelines. This will be a varied role in a close-knit team so do expect other duties to form part of your role.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role, ideally you will possess the following skills:
* 5 years of creative design experience ideally from an in-house studio
* Multi-discipline design knowledge, experience in UX & UI design across all digital touch points (print, web, data visualisation, etc)
* UX/UI and motion graphics experiences
* Experience of working in a fast paced and time sensitive environment and a strong understanding of design principles and procedures
* Strong overall computer skills and good working knowledge of Adobe creative cloud including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat and Microsoft Office
* Self sufficient and confident operating on your own initiative
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary up to £40,000 + bonus and a competitive benefits package (including a bonus). You will also get the opportunity to work with a global established team that are leaders in their markets and have a real impact on both B2B/B2C audiences. The role will also offer flexible working / hybrid model whereby you will be in the office 2/3 days a week.
What do you need to do know
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.