Events Coordinator - 4 Month FTC - Public Sector - Working on COP26 - £26k
Your new company
You will be working for a public sector organisation based in Glasgow as a Strategic Events Coordinator for an initial 4 month FTC with the view of this contract being extended.
Your new role
To play a proactive role in maintaining and building the organisations reputation through effective stakeholder engagement, communications and event management.
* Support the Events and Stakeholder Manager to deliver the high profile organisation events programme including supporting the coordination of the organisation speaking at external events.
* Working on the organisations Customer Connections programme to build effective relationships with external stakeholders and staff including the coordination of seminars, visits, volunteering, fundraising and communications.
* Produce briefings and communications material for external engagement activity with senior leaders.
* Create and manage appropriate stakeholder forums/events, setting upcoming agendas, working with suppliers and developing material with the relevant policy teams.
* Gather intelligence and analyse the effectiveness of external engagement to help inform current and future engagement strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
* 4 months FTC (most likely extended after that)
* A candidate with public sector experience along with energy would be great but not essential
* Event experience and project experience
* It will be an internal facing role dealing with events, content, getting staff engaged with COP26
* The ideal candidate will arrange seminars, arrange volunteering for employees within this, help with filming and production, footage, shoots and content gathering
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered an initial 4 month FTC which will be most likely be extended after that. You will be offered a salary of £29-£29k.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.