Account Manager/Team Leader
Central London - hybrid working
£40K - £42K
A global Creative Production and Digital Marketing Technology agency are seeking an Account Manager/Team Leader paying up to £42,000 plus benefits.
Supporting the Operations Director you will lead this international well known client in Account Management, Client Engagement, Digital Asset Management, Product Information Management & Marketing. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager/Team Leader to lead a team of two staff and ensure quality client engagement is being fulfilled on the account. You will be responsible for;
* Account Management and Client Engagement Lead
* People Management
* Project management
* Hands on operations management
* Digital Asset Management
* Product Information Management
* Duties would include but not limited to;
* Building strong client relationships and supporting their objectives
* Passionately manage and evolve your client's maturity in the Digital Asset Management space
* Build a strong understanding of clients' business issues, industry, competitors, and brands
* Lead team members to generate new ideas and evolve and enhance existing programs
* Lead team members to problem solve and consult with the account leadership as required
* Develop a solid understanding of client campaign and production needs
* Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations, identifying opportunities with your clients and for the business
* You will have strong background as an Account Manager/Team Leader or Manager, ideally from a an Creative Agency / Digital Marketing background, but not essential. You MUST have the ability to engage in strategic conversations, people manage and motivate and become a trusted advisor.
* This is an integral position for the business and we are seeking a candidate who will take Ownership and Accountability and be proactive and lead from the front and motivate their team. This is a team which can grow in size, so we are looking for someone who sees this as a challenge and wants to take that next step!
This role includes an unrivalled benefits package including career development, stunning views of London and an incredible team and company who value their staff.
If you feel you are an experienced Account Manager and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a leading Digital Agency company email directly or call 0203 096 4686, we'd love to hear from you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.