Product Information Management (PIM) Account Manager
£30K plus benefits
An innovative and unique Marketing Technology and Creative Production company is currently seeking a Product Information Management (PIM) Account Manager, paying up to £30,000+ benefits with an incredible company culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and market leader global organisation.
* You will be working on one of the most prestigious brands for the group and will excel in 5 star customer service and support and looking at ways to increase client satisfaction through engagement, feedback, providing solutions and additional adhoc support.
* You will be working with the client's Product Information Management platform and become an expert user and guru for the client
* You will Lead team meetings, identifying and addressing possible queries raised or escalating when appropriate
* Lead and ensure execution of established account process across team
* Foster a culture of expertise and operational excellence
* Main point of contact for support and engagement clients and stakeholders
* 2-4 years' industry experience in media, PIM or digital asset management or Martech, or eCommerce
* Experience in project management, account management
* This firm are seeking a bright, graduate calibre candidate who can demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and warm communication style across the organisation
* Great client servicing skills with the ability to manage expectations and deliver on projects. Ideally with experience leading or managing a team.
* If you have experience managing or mentoring staff this would be advantageous
* If you can start ASAP
This role would suit a more technical, strategic mind-set than creative
This role includes an unrivalled benefits package including a generous holiday structure, stunning offices and company events!
If you feel you are a strong PIM Account Manager experience with a strong eye for detail and the ability to always think ahead for your team please contact Bianca Lotts on 0203 096 4686, we'd love to hear from you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.