Marketing & Brand Asset Assistant
London based Hybrid working
We are recruiting 3 x Marketing & Brand Asset Assistant working for a global world leading creative digital production agency which have a successful and impressive portfolio of clients. The role as a Marketing & Brand Data Assistant is an integral part of the team where you will be responsible for managing all Digital Asset Management on the platform while working onsite for one of the largest accounts for the company.
Your responsibilities include;
* You will be the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders to answer any questions regarding all material collateral located on the Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform
* You will building and form strong working relationships with the client and help promote the DAM and become an expert to the client
* You will need to be solutions orientated and not be afraid to bring new ideas to the team and better working practices
* Passionately grow and manage the account
* Develop a good understanding of campaign work and advertising production.
* Progress development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets client expectations.
To be considered for this role you will possess;
* Recent graduate
* Ideally have at least 12 months experience in marketing, branding, production media channels or digital assets
* Be motivated, passionate and positive about working for a global creative production agency
* You will need to be able to work in partnership, be consultative and always represent the brand professionally and enthusiastically
* You must have exceptional written and oral communication and be technically savvy
If you are interested and looking for a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career then please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.