**Unrivalled opportunity to work for a superb local business as a Senior Social Media Manager- from £40-45k**
Your new company
This incredible multiple award winning Dorset based business, who are truly challenging some of the biggest names in the eCommerce industry, are looking to add a number of key hires to their already extremely talented team. With new investment flooding in, this is an exciting time to be a part of a growing business where the sky really is the limit. Very few companies will be able to offer the same amount of training and investment in your career, and if you are seeking an opportunity that won't come around too often, this could be the company for you.
Your new role
The business sees social as valuable media for the business moving forward. This means that this role is considered essential for future business growth. Your role will include:
* Manage and develop the organic social media team.
* Work with the Head of Brand and Comms to deliver an industry leading B2B and B2C social strategy.
* Responsible for all content planning, delivery, execution, and community engagement managed by the team, to ensure high standards are maintained.
* Stay up to date with trends and build and engage communities around those trends.
* Work closely and in collaboration with wider marketing teams as well as eComm, customer support, insight, and product to determine how social can best be used to support activity across the business.
* Manage any external agency relationships, ensuring that business needs are being met and standards adhered to.
* Identify new opportunities and develop exciting and creative innovations that set us apart from competitors, engage customers and drive awareness.
* Regularly monitor performance to assess the effectiveness of creative and strategy to continuously inform improvements that deliver results.
* Liaise with Customer Support to ensure that responses are swift, appropriate and on brand.
* Identify and engage valuable social media influencers and affiliates.
* Manage the development of any new social accounts required to support growing business requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be a success in this role, you will need a minimum of 3 years' experience within social media, and specifically in growing and managing social channels. You will also need strong prioritization skills and be able to manage your time effectively, as well as being a confident and strong communicator. You will need to be enthusiastic about social and digital media, and be confident enough to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment.
What you'll get in return
* An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture.
* An employee share scheme
* A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success.
* Flexitime available so you can work in a way that suits you.
* Opportunities for career development and progression..
* Staff discount across OnBuy.com website.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* A casual dress code - wear what you're comfortable in.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.