Your new company
Your new company is a brand-new exciting company that works within the Apparel & Fashion industry within London, specialising in the production of affordable handmade optics and sunglasses! Founded in London, your new company has an exciting new opportunity for you to become their CRM Executive and to delve into the retail world and grow your CRM skills in an exciting and fast paced industry. You'll work alongside some of the most talented writers, graphic designers and creative brains. What you'll bring to the table is that rare gift - someone with imagination and creativity but also the determination to make things happen and the organisation to hold many moving parts together.
Your new role
We're not looking for someone to pump out as many emails as possible. We want you to build genuine engagement with our broad and brilliant audience of spectacle lovers via email and other marketing channels. With over 40 million people using spectacles in the UK alone, we need a CRM Executive who is passionate to deliver the best customer service! Products are tired, standards are poor, and glasses wearers have got used to sub-standard experiences. We are going to change that.
What you'll need to succeed
* Self-driven and adept at managing own workload according to business priorities
* Experienced managing multi-channel marketing activity for e-commerce and/or retail
* Expert at using online SaaS platforms to deliver marketing
* Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Yotpo a plus
* Experience working with cross functional teams (especially e-commerce, design)
* Hands-on and focused on delivering results personally
What you'll get in return
* Salary up to 28K + Attractive Benefits!
* Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.