Your new company
A well established business, offering products and support to the fenestration industry. Products range from PVCu and aluminium windows and doors, to sealed glass units and specialist glazing. They strive to provide a high standard of support to all customers, empowering them to make the most of their business.
Your new role
Reporting into the Commercial Sales Director, the Head of Marketing will take full strategic responsibility for the group marketing. There will be three direct reports and the expectation for some travel between sites.
* Develop a strategic marketing plan for each brand that clearly articulates the agreed positioning that differentiates our products and services in that market culminating in a marketing execution plan.
* Design and deploy successful marketing campaigns overseeing implementation from ideation to execution
* Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
* Creation of annual, quarterly and monthly campaign spend and sales forecasts. Day-to-day management of the marketing budget.
* Produce relevant reports for senior management and the Board summarising activity and demonstrating profit and return on investment improvement
* Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
* Source new advertising opportunities working closely with in-house or external sources to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
* Own and manage the Group's website strategy development and optimizing content and user experience to improve funnel metrics.
* Own the group's product literature ensuring that content remains up to date and is customer friendly and compliant.
* Monitor and report on competitor activity
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven experience of working in a Head of, or Senior Manager role, combined with a minimum of 5 years experience working in marketing, digital and communications.
Manufacturing, building products or construction experience is beneficial.
What you'll get in return
A great salary, auto enrolment pension, 25 days annual leave, single healthcare and company bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.