Your new company
Your new company is Europe's leading media and entertainment company and has over 32,000 employees on a global scale. With the broadcasting ranging from entertainment, sports and arts, you will be joining an exciting company with a fantastic culture! With over 24 million customers and users worldwide, you will have the chance to deliver big projects to a wide range on consumers and work on these projects with a very attractive budget!
Your new role
As the 'Head of Digital - CRM' you will be placed in a senior position among one of the leading digital advertisers in the UK. You will enjoy working in our team if you are a real digital advocate, with a passion for delivering results and with an excellent commercial understanding. Above all, you'll know how to motivate and inspire people and build teams - and you thrive off accountability and delivering to targets.
What you'll need to succeed
* You are educated to degree level and have experience working for an online or retail business
* You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* You have previous experience at a similar level, managing a large team
* You have a vast understanding of digital marketing with a demonstrable track record of introducing or managing operations that include multiple digital channels, attribution, programmatic buying, conversion rate optimisation, large scale CRM programmes and large media budgets
* You are highly numerate and analytical - with the ability to draw out insights and quickly develop plans to deliver on the opportunity that these present
* You both thrive and have experience of environments that are highly commercial, and sales orientated
* You have excellent leadership skills and are an experienced people manager
* Collaboration is intrinsically a part of how you work
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary from 100-120K (Depending on experience) 1 Year FTC
* Our own TV platform with everything you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.