Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest group of charitable housing associations in London, housing 1 in 10 Londoners. The group are not only passionate about building, managing and selling homes, but strive to create vibrant communities. Reinvesting all of their profit into creating new homes, maintaining their properties and supporting communities.
Your new role
Manage and proactively deliver communications projects
* Managing a range of communications projects and campaigns, including organising our staff Christmas party and supporting on our 'new normal' project. This will include planning, writing and publishing content, liaising with stakeholders and external agencies and reporting on results.
* Editing publications, working on internal campaigns
Types of projects you will be working on
* Internal communications projects and campaigns- 80% (Staff events, inc. staff party, New Normal)
* Assist Head of Corporate Communications with external communications projects - 20%.
* A hands-on delivery role.
What you'll need to succeed
* Substantial internal communications experience.
* Excellent planning, project management skills - you'll be confident managing several projects at once
* Has delivered a range of internal communications
campaigns, ideally within a large, complex organisation.
* Strong copywriting, editing, proofreading skills for different audiences and online/offline purposes.
* Basic-intermediate desktop design skills using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).
* Events management experience
* A positive, influential and resilient people person that has ability to work within a complex, busy and changing environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.