Digital Marketing Assistant - 20k - 25k - Nottingham based - Hybrid Working
Hays are recruiting for a digital marketing assistant, who will be expected to stimulate and create commercial opportunities for a leading provider within the digital learning space. Whether you're a recent graduate or seeking a new challenge in digital marketing, this is an exciting opportunity to join a team of experts at the forefront of technology. Your new role Within this new role, the digital marketing assistant will be expected to deliver digital campaigns via social media and email marketing. Reporting into the marketing team, you will research and engage with the organisation's target market and clients to ensure you stay ahead of competitors.
What you need to succeed
* Experience in a B2B digital marketing role.
* Ideally a degree in a related subject (Marketing preferable)
* Experience in digital, software or e-learning sectors.
* Great research skills using social media and appropriate tools.
* Knowledge of digital marketing channels and tools such as LinkedIn.
What you will get in return
* 20k - 25k salary depending on experience and performance
* Generous annual leave starting at 25 days + 8 bank holidays, (pro rata)
* Every opportunity to take the next step and keep moving
* Excellent development support and always promote from within wherever possible
What you need to know
If you are interested in applying for this role click 'apply now', but if you would prefer a discussion and to find out more detail please call now. If this job is not right for you, but you are keen to explore other opportunities please don't hesitate to get in touch.