Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Thatcham office / flexible remote working
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Generate UK is an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency focused on helping companies develop and refine their marketing processes to meet their business goals. Our solutions are very business centric, and we deliver this to a diverse range of customers.
Our services include website/app design and development, digital design and print services, website maintenance, support and hosting, and a wide range of marketing services such as SEO, content marketing, social media, online advertising and email marketing.
Generate UK are looking for a talented and capable Marketing Account Executive to join their growing agency based in the heart of West Berkshire. This role is suitable for a passionate digital marketer to provide timely, organised and creative marketing support to our Client Services Team to help us deliver marketing plans and activities for a wide range of clients.
Working within the Client Services Team you will have the unique opportunity to be involved in all aspects of agency life. Whether you are creating email campaigns, digital advertising, SEO or website updates, it will be your can-do attitude and enthusiasm to ensure our clients are kept happy and work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
* Implementation of digital marketing activities for multiple clients including SEO, PPC, social media management and advertising, email marketing and content creation
* Research: Marketing trends / initiatives / tools or client market research
* Strategy support: assistance in the development of messaging and approaches
* Campaigns: support, management and delivery as required
* Supporting internal business marketing
* Notifying Client Services team of new trends or unusual client activity and working together to find resolutions
* Ad hoc tasks as required
* Minimum 1 year working in a marketing role
* Demonstrable working knowledge of digital marketing, and other digital marketing activities with an appetite to learn more
* A fast learner and self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and rolls up their sleeves when necessary
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
* Great attention to detail, organised and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Enthusiastic and interested about marketing and current trends
This opening presents an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated Account Executive who is looking to establish themselves and progress within a great team.
* Competitive salary
* 24 days holiday + your birthday off
* Clear career path with opportunities to progress
* Ongoing training and development
* Access to employee benefits portal
* 'Take 5' - flexible working programme
* Regular team days out and incentives
* Company auto enrolment pension scheme
* Optional company health scheme
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV/Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Assistant, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist, SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, SEO Manager, PPC Specialist, PPC Manager, PPC Executive, Google Analytics, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, will all be considered.