Do you possess proven knowledge of retail sector?
Do you have previous experience within market research?
Are you able to successfully collect data and use that data to interpret and analyse/share findings?
This position is for a Project Administrator. As well as a competitive annual salary of up to £23,000 D.O.E, the business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of fabulous premises in St. Albans, with free parking available on site.
The job is immediately available.
This is a new position for a growing business within Market Research. Working within a team of very dedicated professionals and with the support of wider teams also available you will be responsible for delivering a first-class Project Admin offering for the business.
Working hours are 37.5 Monday - Friday, flexi start 8:30-9:30 each day.
Purpose of the role:
* To co-ordinate the successful delivery of field data capture across a range of client projects.
* To contribute to the retention and development of profitable business with clients, and will work as part of the wider Data Collection team under the direction of the Director of Project Delivery.
* To be responsible for the resourcing, communication and co-ordination of a field panel for research projects, along with managing the fieldwork cost budget for projects and internal co-ordination with the data quality and commercial teams.
* Collecting and collating field data for identified projects.
* Recruitment and training of field researchers.
* Managing the budgets for data collection on identified projects.
* Ongoing engagement and communication with remote researchers, supporting with their workload.
* Providing data to support the monthly fieldworker payroll.
* To oversee the recruitment of stores for Market Research panels.
* Co-ordinating and communicating with internal teams, ensuring visibility of status and providing regular updates and reports on projects.
Personal skills and attributes:
* The ability to learn quickly
* strong communication
* Excellent organisational skills
* MS Office savvy
* Proven ability to take ownership and to manage situations and / or problem and take through to resolution
* Proven knowledge of retail sector & / or market research is desirable
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.