Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Manchester - Northern Quarter
Salary: £40,000 D.O.E
Job type: Permanent, Full time
LullaBellz is an established fast-growing Hair eCommerce company with plans for continued accelerated growth within the UK and into international markets. We've also just launched our new sister company BeautyGlow. The one-stop glam destination for all things luxe, sassy and ultra-glowin' and the answer to achieving that #goldenhour glow in an instant.
We're looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to work across both brands, as an integral member of our Marketing Team. We're looking for a numbers driven individual to oversee our marketing activity, predominantly across Paid Media channels, with support from our agency partners. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, with strong attention to detail, seeing campaigns through from initial planning and forecasts to reporting and reviewing performance and implementing their own recommendations. The role will cover the majority of the marketing mix, but particular focus will be on Affiliates, Paid Search and Paid Social, to drive customer acquisition.
We're looking for someone with a self-starter attitude, ambitious and driven to join the expanding LullaBellz team. Highly organised and solid communication skills - working with the wider marketing team to ensure that all brand and promotional messages are promoted through the relevant channels.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you'll need to have experience in optimising return on ad spend across paid channels and leading our affiliate marketing strategy.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
* Managing our digital agencies, supplying assets and KPIs to improve their performance.
* Assisting with the management of the wider Marketing team, supporting the Head of Marketing as required.
* Sole management of the Affiliate and Student channels, from strategy to execution.
* Work on a test and learn basis, continuously optimising strategy to drive and scale performance with a growth mindset.
* Controlling budget, updating and monitoring ads and campaigns to ensure they are driving KPI performance and achieving targets
* Working closely with the relevant wider teams and agencies to ensure the product feed is performing to full potential.
* Keeping up to date with Google releases and product updates, pushing for Alpha and Beta testing opportunities.
* Lead new platform testing (Display, Youtube etc).
* Planning and presenting forecasts for new campaigns and initiatives.
* Reviewing relevant data and trends, ongoing seeking out new opportunities for the channel.
* Supporting Head of Marketing on paid and digital marketing campaigns where relevant.
* Carry out keyword research and competitor analysis.
* Make recommendations for landing pages optimization and deliver A/B testing of strategy.
* Ownership and responsibility of reporting to wider business and key stakeholders for the area.
* Focus on new ways to acquire customers, and retarget previous visitors.
* Relevant digital marketing experience (3+ years) working in a similar role preferably in beauty/fashion e-commerce/agency.
* Ideally have a marketing or business qualification or degree.
* Experience in managing digital agencies.
* Proficient in using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Facebook Business Manager and CJ Affiliates.
* Confident in using Microsoft Excel
* Excellent time management skills
* Analytical Mindset
* Proactive team player
* Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
* Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
* Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
* HQ based in Manchester City Centre (currently combining WFH days with office days).
Please be prepared to provide examples of content, campaigns and successes you have attained.
Due to high response, only suitable candidates will be contacted
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager may also be considered for this role.