Job Title: Senior Digital Project Manager
Location: Moorgate, London
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Fancy finishing early on Fridays, being rewarded for long term service and much more? Come and work for the fastest growing agency in the UK, Climb Online!
Climb Online was founded in January 2015 by Lord Sugar and BBC Apprentice Winner Mark Wright. As a start-up, we are growing fast and are seeking to grow our team.
Since 2015 we have grown our total team from 3 to over 40 staff members and secured over 200 clients. Moreover, we were listed #6 in the Top 100 UK start-ups list and our culture was recognised by winning the Regional and National Entrepreneur's Team of Year at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2018.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager your role will encompass full client management with a diverse client base. You will be working with the Media teams in delivering projects and campaigns to clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Managing a number of digital marketing projects simultaneously.
* Ensuring a smooth relationship and sharp delivery for our clients by:
* Working closely with the media team to ensure they are working on agreed tasks at the right time and for the time allocated - and that we are achieving client success.
* Encouraging strong delivery through teamwork
* Facilitating cross-channel management - ensuring all channels 'work together'
* Writing and sending performance reports to each client and reporting back on KPI's
* Arranging and attending client management meetings and calls
* Holding stakeholders accountable for their tasks
* Creating performance review presentations for client meetings
* Monitoring client payments and contracts
* Carrying out research projects requested by clients and consistently adding value
* Identifying opportunities for client campaign and business growth.
* Upholding the business systems and processes in place
* 3+ years' experience in project or account management. Digital marketing experience preferable.
* A desire to learn about digital marketing
* Knowledge on online marketing and an understanding of the complexities and processes involved in PPC, Social & SEO preferable
* Experience in project scheduling and time management.
* Experience in writing project documentation - scope of works, performance reports, etc.
* A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, managing performance, problem solving and improvement initiatives.
* The ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task confidently.
* The ability to innovate and challenge processes.
* Strong client relationship building skills.
* Strong commercial awareness.
The Winning Candidates will have:
* Outstanding project management skills.
* Someone who is solutions-focused: you welcome seeing challenges not problems.
* Someone who is hungry for personal development, success and to learn new skills.
* An excellent people person & a natural leader.
* The ability to grow into a motivated energetic team.
* A positive and proactive person.
* The ability to work independently and towards your own objectives.
* Passion for the digital industry and is always up to date with the trends, news and technology.
* The ability to communicate a specialist subject clearly to clients at all levels.
* The ability to learn quickly.
* The ability to work under pressure, with high attention to detail.
* An opportunity to work at one of the UK's fastest growing digital agencies
* Great learning opportunities
* An opportunity to directly shape our business
* Life assurance
* Protected income insurance
* Eye test and glasses contribution
* Enhanced Parental Pay & more family friendly policies.
* Length of Service Benefits
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid working from home
* Early finish on Fridays
* Friday drinks
* 4pm finish on Fridays during summer
* Regular team events
* Central London office
* Well-being support on personal matters, such as financial wellbeing, mental wellbeing and physical wellbeing. It is available to you or/and a loved one in your household at no additional cost
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Graphic Designer, User Experience Developer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Premiere Pro, Digital Designer, Photoshop, In-Design, Graphical Designer, HTML Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Illustrator, SEO, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Web Development, Web Management, POS Design, Digital Marketing Officer, UX, PPC, Online Marketing may also be considered for this role.