Job Title: Head of SEO
Location: Moorgate, London
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Fancy finishing early on Fridays, being rewarded for long term service and much more? Come and work for the fastest growing agency in the UK, Climb Online!
Climb Online was founded in January 2015 by Lord Sugar and BBC Apprentice Winner Mark Wright. As a start-up, we are growing fast and are seeking to grow our team.
Since 2015 we have grown our total team from 3 to over 40 staff members and secured over 200 clients. Moreover, we were listed #6 in the Top 100 UK start-ups list and our culture was recognised by winning the Regional and National Entrepreneur's Team of Year at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2018.
As Head of SEO, you will lead the SEO team, develop the product and ensure we capitalise on the ongoing growth potential in this area delivering both strategic and commercial solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Responsible for Climb Online's SEO product development, customisation delivery
* Building and managing the daily running of the SEO team at Climb Online
* Establish Climb Online's SEO offering as an industry leading through high quality delivery and achieve industry recognition (eg awards and partnerships)
* Responsible for team management, development and recruitment for the SEO team
* Continually develop as a manager, building strong working relationships and improving efficiency
* Overall responsibility for financial and strategic growth of Search offering across Social
* Be a key member of the management team at Climb Online Working together to expand into the digital market space
* Assist in new business SEO specific pitches, SEO as part of wider pitches and also SEO projects for clients
* Grow Social team revenue through existing services and/or identifying new market opportunities which can be grown in Social revenue streams
* Visibility, responsibility and control over the top line profitability of the Social department
* Working with wider Heads (e g PPC SEO) and Client Planning teams to grow our output in Social as an agency
* Responsible for overall delivery of work and quality of work from Social teams driving forward best practice.
* 4+ years experience in an SEO role, preferably agency side
* An extensive knowledge in SEO
* Knowledge of SEO tools including Majestic SEO, SEMrush & Screaming Frog
* Ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients
* Experience of building and maintaining client relationships
* Understanding of interplay between SEO, PPC & Social
* A proven track record of delivering results
* Good level of Google Analytics knowledge
The Winning Candidates will have:
* Ability to work independently and towards your own objectives
* Proactiveness and forward thinking when working on campaigns with a desire to push for client growth and be a trusted advisor to the client
* Action orientated, self motivated, can work on their own
* Ability to implement SEO strategies across a broad range of clients industries
* Passion about the industry and always up to date with the trends, news and technology
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate a specialist subject clearly to clients at all levels
* Ability to learn quickly
* Have complete ownership and accountability of your own work
* An opportunity to work at one of the UK's fastest growing digital agencies
* Great learning opportunities
* An opportunity to directly shape our business
* Life assurance
* Protected income insurance
* Eye test and glasses contribution
* Enhanced Parental Pay & more family friendly policies.
* Length of Service Benefits
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid working from home
* Early finish on Fridays
* Friday drinks
* 4pm finish on Fridays during summer
* Regular team events
* Central London office
* Well-being support on personal matters, such as financial wellbeing, mental wellbeing and physical wellbeing. It is available to you or/and a loved one in your household at no additional cost
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, Marketing Executive, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, SEMrush , Google Analytics, Screaming Frog may also be considered for this role.