Ted’s guide to what the CRM Exec – Customer Journeys does round here
Reporting into a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for supporting on global customer journeys and automations ensuring that we are delighting our customers and celebrating the brand at every opportunity within the lifecycle. You will achieve this by putting the customer first and collaborating cross-functionally with the wider CRM and Brand and Digital Marketing to deliver omni-channel customer journeys. You should have a strong foundation and understanding of CRM or customer behaviour and be curious about using data insight to drive decision making
- Co-ordinate, build, maintain, analyse and constantly optimise your omni-channel customer journey communications sent via our marketing execution platform and partners specific to Ted’s customer group’s needs, ultimately driving engagement and repeat purchase.
- Collaborate with wider CRM and Creative team to ensure all journeys are adapted for relevancy (if appropriate) for each of our markets, compliment BAU campaigns and represent the creative tone of voice of the Ted brand
- Work with the CRM Manager to meet KPIs
- Contribute to workstream testing strategies by working closely with the Customer Insights team to leverage new learnings, insights and behavioural opportunities
- Create landing pages, and forms, and perform general program setup and maintenance in our ESP
- Proactively keep abreast of latest trends and competitor communications, providing opinions and thoughts on what others are doing in the industry.
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reports supporting the CRM Manager with commentary and suggestion for improvement and optimisation
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ always asking yourself ‘what do I want the customer to Think, Feel and Do’ off the back of this communication
- Other duties: We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands
Tools of the Trade
- Solid CRM or customer experience, with an online or retail background
- Experience with ESP systems (Ted works with Dot Digital)
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms (Ted works with BlueVenn)
- Solid computer skills with an interest in building technical skills and learning about ESP systems, HTML and more
- Understanding of web analytics and excel
- A curiosity for data insights and how they can drive decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience within fashion or a similar industry and passionate about the customer
- A curious and analytical mind, being comfortable with data, knowing what to look for, with the ability to derive insight and action from results
- Resilient, focused under pressure in a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Confident and comfortable adapting quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Highly organized
- A team player who can also work independently
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.