Digital Marketing Manager - Customers and Partner Channel
£60-80K - 10-20% bonus - team equity allocation
A leading B2B cloud software company that offers a Digital Transformation platform for blue-chip enterprise and government clients is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to execute the annual digital marketing programme for its existing customers and the partner channel.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the role will drive cross-sell, up-sell and migration to the SaaS platform across the customer base, as well as acquisition and support of partners.
This will necessitate the use of the latest digital technologies and techniques and collaboration with marketing operations, product marketing, the customer sales teams and the partner teams for delivery of the programme as well as presenting to line management on campaign performance.
* Own and drive an extensive, differentiated marketing programme to existing enterprise customers and to new and existing partner organisations.
* Ruthlessly analyse existing customer data to identify opportunities for driving new revenue through SaaS migrations and upsell/cross sell.
* Implement the content/collateral strategy; ensuring differentiated collateral is produced aligned to different customer and partner segments
* Build, execute and maintain highly targeted campaigns, working closely with Customer and Partner Teams and Customer Success Teams to generate cross-sell and up-sell revenue opportunities.
* Co-ordinate with regional customer sales, customer success and the Partner teams to localize and scale campaigns globally
* Critically analyse quantitative and qualitative aspects of each campaign, identifying ways to improve performance
* Present key takeaways and action plan on a consistent basis to stakeholder teams and management
* Ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate ROI in line with corporate KPIs
* Bachelor's degree 2:1 or above.
* 5+ years experience in tactical marketing with digital communications
* Marketing Automation Experience, preferably with Pardot
* Self-motivating and driven to achieve deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills
* Exceptional eye for detail
* B2B Marketing Strategy
* Project Management
* Customer Engagement
* Budgeting and Planning
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.