Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Office Based (Benton, Newcastle upon Tyne)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent (9:00 - 5:30, Monday - Friday)
This is an exciting opportunity to join LamasaTech, a leading provider of digital signage displays and touch screen solutions. We help organisations to engage their customers, automate processes and increase their revenue.
Our products include:
* Hardware: Temperature Kiosks, Visitor Sign-In Kiosks, Video Walls, Advertising Displays, Indoor and Outdoor Kiosks
* SaaS: Visitor Management, Digital Signage
We serve a range of sectors internationally, including manufacturing, healthcare, education, technology, retail and government and public sector. We've worked with leading organisations, including the UK Houses of Parliament, Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums, Yamaha Motor Corp, Marine Travelift and Fedway Associates.
LamasaTech is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join the team.
In this position, you will play a key role in building our brand, increasing inbound lead generation and driving repeat sales to support our business growth goals.
Working within a small team, this is a fantastic opportunity to pave your marketing career in a growing business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Managing social media channels and campaigns
* Designing effective email marketing campaigns
* Creating content to improve lead conversion, including blogs and eBooks
* Copywriting for product marketing materials, including brochures and specification sheets
* Storyboarding, scripting, filming and editing for videos such as product demos
* Updating content across our websites and product listings on our e-commerce sites
* Creating effective press releases and managing media outreach
* Identifying and applying for business awards and similar opportunities to strengthen brand recognition
* Producing reports on KPIs, lead generation and pipeline
* Coordinating and attending events and exhibitions
* General administration and coordination duties to support the team
* Excellent communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
* A-levels or Higher Education Degree/Diploma
* Marketing qualifications/training
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* 1 year+ experience in a similar role
Nice to haves:
* Experience in B2B marketing
* Good knowledge of social media platforms and tools
* Experience with marketing automation/email marketing software
* Proficiency in WordPress and e-commerce platforms
* Experience in creating video content
* Ambitious and self-motivated - looking for a career, not a job
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines
* Enthusiastic and committed team player
* Creative and innovative - generates new ideas
* 22 days paid annual leave plus public holidays
* Additional Christmas shutdown leave
* Pension scheme
* Quarterly social events
* Annual bonus scheme
* Employee assistance programme with Group Life Insurance (Death in service), mental health support, and healthy habits app with rewards
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; User Experience Developer, Web Designer, Digital Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Marketing Development, Commercial Experience, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animation, App Development, UX Designer, User Experience Design Executive, UI Developer, User Interface Designer, UX Developer, Visual Designer, Digital Product Owner, HTML, CSS, WordPress, Front End Developer may also be considered for this role.