Our client is look for an experienced IT Analyst to join their company. As an IT Analyst you will work with management to determine IT objectives to improve business outcomes. You will design and implement information systems that will optimize organizational efficiencies. ... You will be experienced in troubleshooting systems and be skilled in database programming and software installation.
Core Job Requirements:
· To schedule hardware refresh deployments:
· Contacting End User and arranging time/date of install
· Determine Software Requirements
· Determine any special requirements
· Updating Old/New Asset Details
· Identifying Leavers Equipment
· Notifying Leavers Manager of assets to be returned
· Manage return of assets
Review active leased equipment not being actively reported:
· Is it in Stock?
· Has it already been returned to leasing vendor?
· Does the recorded owner/division still have it?
· Excel data acquisition, manipulation and reporting.
· User engagement (Teams, Phone, Email)
· Scheduling, Planning and Calendar booking
· Flexible to support the teams objectives
· Understanding of IT Systems and Processes
· Complete account administration tasks including user creation, deletion, password resets and permission changes on multiple systems
· Assisting in the collection of returns (Scanning, sorting, reporting)
Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone
Monday - Thursday 08:30am - 17:00pm
Friday - 8:30am - 16:00pm
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.