Your new company
You will be working for a childrens charity who have been working to protect and support children and young people through providing practical and emotional care and support to allow their voices are heard. Utilising campaigns to bring lasting improvements to their lives.
Devoted to ensuring children get the best start in life through setting up nurseries and children's centres, alongside their foster, adoptive and modern residential services which gives children and young people safe and loving homes. Putting the mental health and well-being of the children at the heart of their work.
Develop and lead the Digital Fundraising Plan in response to the overall Fundraising and Marketing Strategy to grow unrestricted voluntary income by pivoting our resources towards supporting a digital fundraising plan and increasing our investment in digital fundraising.
This role will also ensure we have a strategic approach to managing our audiences and aligning teams in order to maximise digital fundraising income opportunities.
* Lead on the digital fundraising strategic plan and oversee delivery of the digital fundraising plan ensuring alignment with the wider Fundraising Strategy growth plan.
* Manage the digital fundraising budget across all products and propositions to maximise the investment in paid digital activity and manage performance of live campaigns to maximise return on investment
* Work with other teams to produce compelling fundraising content including videos, digital ads, email content, case studies, landing pages etc.
* Manage relationships with external agencies to deliver the digital fundraising plan
* Adhere to professional standards and keep up to date with developments, both internally and externally, which could impact digital fundraising e.g. legal, technology, sector trends, digital marketing developments and audience insights.
What you need
* Must have relevant digital fundraising & marketing experience and can demonstrate has been applied to drive revenues in a complex organization working with many stakeholders
* Must have been accountable for a P&L of equivalent size or more
* Experience of project management, including delivering to timescales and budgets.
* Excellent IT skills, including using Content Management Systems, CRM systems, email marketing systems, social media tools, HTML and web analytics
What you'll get in return
* 29 days holiday + national holidays
* The opportunity to integrate yourself into a charity dedicated to a vision where every child and young person in the country has a safe and happy childhood.
* To experience the rewards of witnessing the positive outcomes of your work on a day to day basis within the charities wider projects.
* Pensions scheme
* Maternity leave
* Discounts at a range of retailers
* Flexible working options available
* You will be involved with testing new fundraising products, running integrated fundraising campaigns and creating new lead generation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.