Your new company
You will be working for a children charity who have been working to protect and support children and young people through providing practical and emotional care and support to allow their voices are heard. Utilising campaigns to bring lasting improvements to their lives.
Devoted to ensuring children get the best start in life through setting up nurseries and children's centres, alongside their foster, adoptive and modern residential services which gives children and young people safe and loving homes. Putting the mental health and well-being of the children at the heart of their work.
Your new role
To contribute to the continuation of hitting impressive milestones within digital fundraising such as last years impressive £1 million from digital fundraising alone, to help reach more vulnerable children.
What you will be doing
* Creating digital ads and writing compelling fundraising copy which will motivate the public to support Action for Children. Utilising Google Ads / PPC to complement the skill set of the existing team.
* Running digital fundraising campaigns from start to finish - creating ads, writing landing page copy, optimising paid digital activity, reporting on results and ensuring that they deliver to target.
* Helping to fun social media campaigns
* Hitting ambitious fundraising or financial targets and can think strategically to determine which products and campaigns will generate the ROI we need.
* Be involved with testing new fundraising products, running integrated fundraising campaigns and creating new lead generation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in a digital fundraising or digital marketing role, to include planning and delivering digital campaigns, achieving desired targets and reporting on impact.
* Experience hitting ambitious fundraising / financial targets through paid ad
* An expert user of Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads and proven ability directly running ads to hit target.
* Proven ability to write and edit highly engaging fundraising copy across online channels (email, website, paid ads), with demonstrable skills in being clear and concise.
* Knowledge of digital marketing techniques including email communications, search marketing and social
What you'll get in return
* 29 days holiday + national holidays
* The opportunity to integrate yourself into a charity dedicated to a vision where every child and young person in the country has a safe and happy childhood.
* To experience the rewards of witnessing the positive outcomes of your work on a day to day basis within the charities wider projects.
* Pensions scheme
* Maternity leave
* Discounts at a range of retailers
* Flexible working options available
* You will be involved with testing new fundraising products, running integrated fundraising campaigns and creating new lead generation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.